Nephew in Love
- From my sister ...
- Jax : "Mom, can I borrow 2 choc. chip cookies tomorrow? I really need them.",
- Me : "Borrow them? What for? Are you bringing them back when you're done??"
- Jax : "Well, I just need them. It's a long, embarrassing story."
- Me : "That's okay. I've got time..."
- Jax : "Well, I can make it a short story. I've FINALLY got a girlfriend."
- Upon further investigation, it was discovered this girl was talking about jr. high, when she'll choose between Jax & some other boy. Other Boy doesn't have my cookies....he may as well forget it.
“Be courteous to all, but intimate with few, and let those few be well tried before you give them your confidence” —George Washington (via ninagarcia)